Wednesday 29 April 2015

A Proper Vintage Gentleman Mini Album



I found a pad of Graphic 45's A Proper Vintage Gentleman in my local craft shop and thought "why not give it a go" so I had a try at a masculine album.















I don't think it turned out too bad considering it was the only pad of this paper I was able to find














Although I had to add a few little bits from other collections to pad it out a little bit















Some of the little bits and pieces look so cute on these pages

















These double flaps proved a little tricky at first but I just loved this old advert page 









And the tiny posters were really fun
















I stuck them just about everywhere!
















Well that's going on ebay now, so thanks for popping in and taking a look

No comments:

Post a Comment