Wednesday 22 April 2015

My First Mini Album

This was the first mini album I ever made, in January 2014, a present for my daughters 40th birthday in the September. I think she liked it because now I have to make one for each of her friends

I used Graphic 45's French Country collection and a lot of bits and pieces from my stash



It took a little while to work out as I hadn't ever done anything like it before so there were a few things I had to change as I went along


This page has paper clips attached to the page underneath the flowers, so little bits and pieces can be slipped underneath



But most of them are pocket pages, some with flaps and magnets

 

A bookmark tag and altered business card holder


Some of the pages are jam packed with the cut apart tags from the collection



This pocket page has a little notebook attached


The waterfall was a little tricky to get straight, but I think I managed it. I also added a mini tag pocket made from a couple of money pockets which were decorated

Thank you for looking and apologies for the quality of some of the photos. I haven't quite got the hang of this yet, but I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment