Sunday 21 June 2015

Graphic 45 Artisan Style 'Dream' Mini Album - Sold

Hi there

This album has taken some time to finish as I sort of ran out of steam, but I think it's been worth putting it away then coming back to it.
The chipboard album was first covered in cream card then the design paper was layered on to black card and stitched borders added
The word Dream is a Tonic die from the 'Inspirations Sentiments' set.
The spine has a ring brad with a chain tassel and a black satin bow. At the base is a small die cut made from another of the Tonic dies which has been cut apart and a HUGE bit of bling
The back also has a a piece from one of the Tonic dies with my little label stuck to it. The braid trim is a vintage piece of gimp braid bought from a charity shop
 Inside the front cover is a pocket with a tag made using an Elizabeth Craft 'Tags & More' die and a little envelope
I tried some serious fussy cutting on this flap & pocket page. I really envy Anne Ronstadt her ability to fussy cut, I wish were only half as good. All the designer papers were stitched on to the black mats before sticking on to the pages.
Two pockets and another Elizabeth Craft Tag

This is an idea of what the inserts look like. The colours haven't come out as vibrant as they are in real life, I think the best word for this album is decadent
More flaps, the one on the left is held closed with magnets, the right hand one is tied with white cord through eyelets. Lots of little die cuts on the pages, love the dragonflies! I didn't put any bulky embellishments like flowers in this album, they seemed superfluous to requirements
The left hand page has a little notebook held shut with a magnet flap
The right has pockets and another Elizabeth Craft tag, I love these
Although I love the look of waterfalls once they're done, I hate making them. I'm really bad at getting them straight.
The bottom flap is closed with magnets behind the label die cut 
which folds down to open a gatefold 

which opens to reveal a large photo mat with a vertical pocket on each of the 'doors'
The final page has a full page flap held closed with a magnet. This holds in place a card.
The card slides inside a full width belly band then folds over the front flap to secure
The inside of the back cover matches the inside front

With another tag and envelope

This album has been put up for auction on ebay.co.uk

Thank you for looking and I hope to see you again



No comments:

Post a Comment