Monday 25 May 2015

Prima Marketing Delight Memory Box

Hallo, another little memory box, this time a book box
This one is for a little girl called Grace who arrived about 4 weeks ago. The front has designer paper and a little banner picked out with glossy accents. It says 'Delight in the Little Things' There is a paper doily (which you probably can't see) some cheese cloth, some roses and blooms from Sweet Lilac Flowers, some flowers which I made from hot glue and a silicon mould then dusted them with mica powder. The picture is a cut apart from the paper collection which I've edged down one side with the same white lace that I made the bow from. There are a few tiny white pearls dotted about and one large one on the bow knot
Inside I've made some plain white envelopes and stuck a cut apart on each one as a label. There are 2 different sizes so 2 different bundles.
The box is also lined with designer paper

Thanks for looking, I hope to see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment