Friday 1 May 2015

Somewhere in Time Mini Album No: 2



This is a second mini album made with the Bo Bunny Somewhere in Time paper collection. This one was for Stellas birthday, she's a friend of my daughter. This was made out of an old book cover, card stock and all the other lovely bits and pieces you can see here. The lace came from ebay, I believe it's Indian.
I think this may just be my favourite spine decoration. I put some eyelets in and made a corset binding effect with teal coloured leather and hung a few bits and pieces from the bow.
I haven't put anything on the inside of the cover as the paper was too pretty to cover up. The first page has a fussy cut basque and I've added a little gathered teal lace to the bottom. 
Apologies for the quality of this photo, one of the cats was helping and I didn't realise it was out of focus until the album had gone to it's new home. There are 2 half flaps with pockets which is held down with a magnetic flap.
A simple double pocket page with a magnetic closure

Another fussy cut corset, this time being used as a tag and on the right hand page, a tag pocket with one of the collection stickers across it
Each page has a large pocket between which holds a big plain photo mat as I know Stella takes a lot of photos
And most of the pages also have flaps held closed with magnets, many of them have pockets inside
I wish I could put photos side by side on this blog, these are all of the same pages, two with the flaps open.
Or maybe I shouldn't put quite so much 'real estate' inside the albums. There wouldn't be quite as many photos either LOL


A triple pocket page with another one of the little envelopes made with my envelope punch board
And finally inside the back cover, which I left plain to show off the paper

Well, that's it for now. Thank you for looking and hope to see you again

No comments:

Post a Comment