Sunday 19 July 2015

Artisan Style Altered Box

Hi

When I got up this morning, this box was plain wood. Granted it did have carving on it, and a little bit of brass inlay, but after painting it with black acrylic, heat embossing it with Moonglow Gold/Teal, adding flatback pearls, a handmade handle, micro beads, flowers and a few other bits, it doesn't look like the same box
The big teal coloured 'thing' is part of an old bracelet I picked up in a second hand shop yesterday and added some micro beads in black and teal
More micro beads in the corner, a little note card and one of my favourite bronze dragonflies
I lined the box with some Graphic 45 Artisan Style offcuts and made a little notebook, which I must finish when I have some white paper :-)

Thank you for looking, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment