Saturday 18 July 2015

Precious Memories Keepsake Box

Phew, it feels like I've been blogging for hours just photographing these 3 projects and putting them up here
This keepsake box measures 6¾ x 8¾ x 3½ and is decorated with Graphic 45's 'Precious Memories' collection. I've done some fussy cutting for the 2 bottom corners and the top 2 have metal filigree corners
The flower cluster has a silk rose leaf, a double bow made of ivory satin ribbon and crochet cotton. I made the little pearl spray from fishing line, seed beads and rice pearls. The cute little button was a freebie from a lovely lady on ebay who has just retired.
I've put cords in to hold the lid, it kept flopping back and I didn't want to break the hinges.
Inside are a few little things to keep bit and bobs in
There's a little box with a ribbon tie, a box envelope (about ½" deep) with a magnet closure and a resin rose, and a few handmade envelopes with labels on held together with a white binder clip (bought from Tesco's, 4 for £1)
I've also put in a little mini album, 4½ x 6½. It has a lace spine with another double bow and a button

There are 4 pocket pages with file folder photo mats. There are 2 pockets, one on the page and another 

Thank you once again for looking. I hope you'll pop back again

No comments:

Post a Comment